In the call for microgrants to advance emerging organisations we have funded the next one application from the waiting list. See the updated results of the call.
As a result of the released funds, we have awarded a microgrant to the Better Tomorrow Association (Stowarzyszeniu Lepsze Jutro) whose application was selected from the waiting list by the Executive Committee on 2nd October as the next one to receive funding. The total number of microgrants awarded (41) remains unchanged.
Summing up of the results of the call
278 applications met eligibility criteria and proceeded to further content-related evaluation. By the decision of the Executive Committee and in accordance with the Expert Committee’s recommendations, we have awarded 41 microgrants (in case of two Applicants the project contracts were not signed so the decisions were made to award microgrants to the next two Applicants from the waiting list).
The total amount awarded is 481 571,91 EUR from the EEA and Norway Grants under Area 4 Supporting the development of civic sector.
The Applicants can find the scores and evaluation sheets in the Electronic Grant Application and Management System (EGAMS).
If you have any questions concerning the content-related evaluation of an unsuccessful application, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of proposals and minutes
- Ranking list: Results of the call for microgrants (03.11.2023)
- Ranking list: Results of the call for microgrants (02.10.2023)
- Minutes from the meeting of the Executive Committee (02.10.2023)
- Minutes from the meeting of the Executive Committee (17.07.2023)
- Minutes from the meeting of the Expert Committee (10 i 13.07.2023)
- Appendix to the minutes from the meeting of the Expert Committee