Applicants, project promoters and other stakeholders can submit notifications about the activities of the Operator regarding Program Management by filing a written complaint within 15 working days from learning about inadequate conduct or proceedings of the Operator.
Should you learn of cases such as:
- violations of good governance principles (openness, transparency, accountability, zero tolerance for corruption) within the Active Citizens Fund – Regional,
- lack of respect for values at the core of the Program (respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, rule of law and respect for human rights, including minority rights),
- irregularities in the implementation of projects financed within the Program or in the use of Program funds,
please submit a notification at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The complaint should include the following information:
- a description of the irregularity/violation (please submit a clear and concise description);
- suggested form of contact to explain the situation (email, phone).
The Operator will reply to the notification within 30 days from receiving it. Should the reply be unsatisfactory, you can further direct the case to the Complaints Committee set up by the Operator, which will address the notification within another 30 days from receiving it.
In addition to that, the complaint or notification can be sent directly to the Financial Mechanism Office (FMO) in Brussels at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that the FMO only considers complaints regarding the Program Operator. For all other cases, the entity competent to consider the complaint is the Operator and the Complaints Committee.
The Operator ensures the anonymity and confidentiality of all personal data at all stages of considering a complaint. The complaint will be disclosed only to persons who are members of staff of the Operator, required to address the case, as well as – should this be needed – representatives of the Complaints Committee and the FMO. The data will not be shared with third parties. More information about the protection of personal data processed in the complaint process can be obtained by sending an email to: email@example.com.