On March 9, 2023, we held an information webinar on the call for microgrants to advance emerging organisations within the Active Citizens Fund – Regional Programme. The recording is now available to watch.
The call for microgrants to advance emerging organisations was launched on 1 March, 2023. The deadline for submitting applications will be on 8 May this year at 12:00. More information about the call.
The presentations were given by:
- Katarzyna Zakroczymska – Programme Director, working for the Jerzy Regulski Foundation in Support of Local Democracy;
- Tomasz Kaliński – financial manager of the Active Citizens Fund – Regional Programme, working at the Jerzy Regulski Foundation in Support of Local Democracy;
- Magdalena Krasowska-Igras – member of the communication team of the Active Citizens – Regional Programme, responsible also for capacity building and support for NGOs within the Programme, works for the Information Society Development Foundation.
The webinar was hosted by Bogna Mrozowska – project coordinator at the Information Society Development Foundation, member of the communication team of the Active Citizens Fund – Regional Programme.
Watch the recording. Duration: 02:02:53.
Recording in Polish with translation into the Polish Sign Language.
- 00:00:00-00:03:02: Introduction
- 00:03:05-00:12:01: Part 1. About the Programme
- 00:12:02-00:24:59: Part 2. Rules for participation in the call for proposals
- 00:25:49-01:08:25: Part 3. Application and grant activities
- 01:08:30-01:12:30: Part 4. How to submit an application?
- 01:12:31-01:16:14: Part 5. Evaluation procedure
- 01:16:15-01:24:07: Part 6. Educational support
- 01:26:25-02:01:46: Q&A