41 project proposals were submitted within the call for intervention projects in Active Citizens Fund – Regional between 21st and 30th December, 2021. 33 proposals met the administrative and eligibility requirements and were sent for further content-related evaluation.
The results of content-related evaluation of these proposals will be published by February 28th, 2022.
All projects must align with the Programme’s definition of quick response (intervention) and fall within one of areas of support:
- Human rights protection (22 proposals submitted);
- Building democratic culture and civic engagement at local level (19 proposals submitted).
Congratulations and best wishes of success to the Applicants whose proposals proceeded to the next stage. Applicants whose proposals have not met the requirements are encouraged to apply in further calls for proposals within the Programme.
The project administrative and eligibility evaluation sheets of the proposals that have not been accepted will be sent to Applicants by e-mail. Applicants can appeal against the administrative and eligibility evaluation in accordance with the procedure described on page 55 of the Manual for Applicants and Project Promoters of Active Citizens – Regional Fund. Part 1. Conditions for participation in calls for proposals and rules for projects implementation:
- Within 3 working days from the date of publication of the administrative and eligibility results, the Applicants whose proposals were not accepted may appeal against this decision by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Appeals sent after this deadline will not be considered.
- The appeal should contain the number of the project proposal, the name of the organisation (Applicant) and a justification.
- Appeals will be reviewed by the Programme Operator within 10 working days of receipt.
- Decision on acceptance or rejection of an appeal against the project administrative and eligibility evaluation is made by the Programme Director.