Do you work with migrants or refugees? Will you be interested in a project partnership with a Polish NGO regarding integration activities under the Active Citizens Fund? If so, join a networking meeting on March 26th (Friday) at 11.00 CET.
During the meeting you will:
- have a chance to meet Polish NGOs working in the area of migrants and refugees integration and protection of their rights, talk with them about their ideas for projects, and maybe find somebody to cooperate with,
- get information about possibilities for international partnerships within the Active Citizens Fund-Regional 1st call for proposals (open until May 17th, 12.00 (CET).
Our guest presenters will be:
- Ms Nichole Leigh Mosty – Director of the Multicultural information Centre (Fjölmenningarsetur) in Ísafjörður (Iceland),
- Ms Inger Elisabeth Salvesen – Chief advisor at the Department of Employment, and Social Services at the City of Oslo,
- Ms Mei Lian Chou – regional leader of the South Region in the Christian Intercultural Work (Kristent Interkulturelt Arbeid, KIA).
The meeting will take 1,5 hours and will be run in English on the Zoom platform.
In order to participate in the meeting, please register at http://bit.ly/3vunFMR.
The registration closes at 12:00 CET on the day before the meeting.
We will send the link to the meeting by 17:00 CET on the day before the meeting and two hours before the meeting. If you do not receive a message with a link, please contact Adriana Skutynska at email@example.com.
If you need help filling in the registration form or have questions for us related to these meetings – contact Ewa Stokluska at firstname.lastname@example.org.