In the call for organisational grants within the Active Citizens – Regional Programme we have awarded 3 more grants. In total, 19 Applicants will receive organisational grants. Updated results of the call can be found here.
Following the Financial Mechanism Office in Brussels’ permission to increase the amount of funding allocated for organisational grants, and due to savings in the Programme’s Area 4 (under which the call is held), the Executive Committee decided to award grants to three Applicants from the waiting list:
- Centralna Rada Romów w Polsce Centrum Doradztwa i Informacji dla Romów (application no. M1/0179),
- Związek Stowarzyszeń Bank Żywności w Trójmieście (application no. M1/0190),
- Elbląskie Stowarzyszenie Wspierania Inicjatyw Pozarządowych (application no. M1/011).
Two of the three grants were awarded in smaller amounts than requested, as the remaining funds did not allow the three grants to be funded in full.
Summing up of results of the call
32 applications proceeded to the 2nd stage of the evaluation. In the second half of July and early August interviews were conducted with representatives of the successful Applicants.
The Executive Committee have decided to award 19 organisational grants to Applicants whose applications received the highest number of points. One more application remains on the waiting list.
The basis for the creation of the ranking list was the sum of the average scores from two stages of the content-related evaluation: application assessment (1st stage) and interview (2nd stage).
The total amount of funds awarded to organisations is 1 846 340 EUR from the Norwegian Funds under Area 4. Supporting the Development of the Civic Sector.
The expert evaluation sheets for the 1st stage of content related evaluation (evaluation of the application) can be found in the EGAMS. The evaluation sheets for the 2nd stage of content related evaluation (interviews) were sent by email (to the email address provided in the EGAMS) after the results were announced.
Projects on the waiting list can be eligible for funding if:
- a grant agreement is not signed with the organisation to which the grant was awarded;
- the Financial Mechanism Office in Brussels agrees to reallocate additional funds for organisational grants from the pool of funds earmarked for other calls.
Updated lists of applications and minutes
Download here (pdf files):
- Results of the 2nd stage of the content-related evaluation in the call for organisational grant – updated on 11.10.2022
- Minutes from the meeting of the Expert Committee
- Appendix to the minutes from the meeting of the Expert Committee
- Minutes from the meeting of the Executive Committee
- Minutes from the meeting of the Executive Committee – updatd on 11.10.2022