We have awarded the last 2 grants within the 1st round of the ongoing call for intervention projects. Find out the details about the evaluation of proposals submitted by December 30th, 2021.
We have finalized the evaluation of project proposals submitted from December 21th till December 30th, 2021 in the 1st round of the call for intervention projects. 34 submitted proposals met eligibility criteria and were sent for content-related evaluation.
According to the decision of the Executive Committee, based on the recommendations of the Expert Committee, we have awarded grants for the implementation of 2 projects:
- 1 grant in Area 1: Human rights protection (for the amount of 14 992.86 EUR);
- 1 grant in Area 3: Building democratic culture and civic engagement at local level (for the amount of 14 928.59 EUR).
The total amount of funding awarded for project activities in the call for intervention projects is 292 593.39 EUR.
In accordance with the call for proposals, funding was awarded to projects aligning with the Programme’s definition of quick response (intervention) which obtained at least 75% of the score available. Because of the limited amount earmarked for the call, not all of the proposals scoring above this threshold are able to receive funding.
The Applicants can find the scores and evaluation sheets in the Electronic Grant Application and Management System (EGAMS).
Congratulations to all the organisations whose projects were approved for funding! In the coming days you will receive to your email (indicated in the EGAMS) all the information about further steps required to sign the grant contract.
We also encourage all Applicants, who were not successful this time, to analyse their evaluation sheets and take into account the experts’ recommendations when preparing the next proposal. The second thematic call for proposals was launch on January 25. The deadline for submitting proposals is March 25, 2022, at 12.00 (noon) CET. See more about the second thematic call.
The second round of the call for intervention projects will be announced in autumn 2022.
LIST OF PROPOSALS AND MINUTES
- List of proposals after content-related evaluation (project proposals submitted from December 21th till December 30th, 2021)
- Minutes from the meeting of the Executive Committee (project proposals submitted from December 21th till December 30th, 2021)
- Minutes from the meeting of the Expert Committee (project proposals submitted from December 21th till December 30th, 2021)
- Appendix to the minutes from the meeting of the Expert Committee (project proposals submitted from December 21th till December 30th, 2021)