We have reached the maximum number of registrations for the opening conference and closed the registration. We invite you to join the plenary session on Facebook and YouTube where it will be live-streamed.
The first part of the conference (10 am – 1 pm) – a plenary session – will be streamed on Facebook (on the Programme’s fanpage and on the event’s page), as well as on the Programme’s YouTube Channel. After the conference we will also share the recording with closed captions.
The plenary session will include:
- the official launch of the Programme;
- a panel discussion on what it means to be an active citizen in 2021;
- presentations covering the Programme thematic areas and its principles of implementation;
- a Question & Answer session.
We invite all persons interested in the Active Citizens – Regional Programme and the possibilities of raising funding within the Programme to visit the Programme’s website and Facebook fanpage.
- On February 18, we will start a series of 10 webinars, which will take place on Thursdays at 11.00.
- During the webinars, we will take a closer look at the four areas of the Programme and projects of particular importance (6 topics to which the 2nd session of workshops during the conference is devoted).
- In the second half of March, a series of regional information and training meetings devoted to the 1st call for proposals will be launched, which will be announced on March 17.