Meet Polish NGOs and look for a project partner within the Active Citizens Fund – Regional programme in one of the following areas:
- human rights protection (including gender equality)
- promoting social diversity and preventing exclusion
- building democratic culture and civic engagement at local level (including
activism for environment and climate change).
We invite you to a series of five thematic networking meetings for entities interested in taking up international cooperation under the Active Citizens Fund – Regional programme for Polish NGOs. The meetings will be held from March 26 to April 23 and will cover the following themes:
- Integration and protection of rights of migrants and refugees
- Anti-discrimination activities
- Environment protection and fighting climate change
- Public participation at the local level
- Watchdog activities.
The meetings are addressed to persons interested in establishing project partnerships with Polish NGOs under the first thematic call of the Active Citizens Fund – Regional programme, which launches on March 17th. The deadline for submitting applications will be May 17th.
During each meeting:
- we will share inspiring examples of activities falling within the thematic areas of the Program;
- we will make it possible to meet Polish NGOs interested in partnerships in projects and to talk about ideas for establishing partnership cooperation;
- we will answer your questions related to the topic of the meeting.
The networking meetings will be conducted in English on the Zoom platform. They will last 1h30min each.
Detailed information on each meeting will be available on the Programme website in the “Events” tab at least one week before the meeting. Registration links are provided below.
#1: Integration and protection of rights of migrants and refugees
Date: March 26, 2021 (Friday), 6.00 p.m. 11.00-12.30 CET
Registration link: http://bit.ly/3vunFMR
#2: Anti-discrimination activities
Date: April 9, 2021 (Friday) at 11.00-12.30 CET
Registration link: http://bit.ly/3cANTol
#3: Environment protection and fighting climate change
Date: April 13, 2021 (Tuesday) at 11.00-12.30 CET
Registration link: http://bit.ly/3cCKUfd
#4: Public participation at the local level
Date: April 16, 2021 (Friday) at 11.00-12.30 CET
Registration link: http://bit.ly/3vtCPSL
#5: Watchdog activities
Date: April 23, 2021 (Friday) at 11.00-12.30 CET
Registration link: http://bit.ly/3vovUtU
The registration closes at 12:00 on the day before the meeting.
We will send the link to the meeting (along with instructions on how to use the Zoom platform) by 17:00 on the day before the meeting and two hours before the meeting. If you do not receive a message with a link, please contact Adriana Skutynska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help filling in the registration form or have questions for us related to these meetings – contact Ewa Stokluska at email@example.com.