Join us in a series of individual consultations (20th – 31st May), and open consultations within the “May with the Programme” (27th May) for organisations wishing to apply for organisational grants under the Active Citizens – Regional programme.
The call for proposals for organisational grants under the Active Citizens – Regional programme was launched on 7 April 2022. The deadline for proposals will be 7 June 2022 at 12:00 p.m. More information about the call.
Both individual consultations and open consultations within the “May with the Programme” will be carried out on the Zoom platform.
Before registering for consultations, please read the Regulations of online meetings within the Active Citizens Programme – Regional programme.
Individual consultations on strategy / development plan
Dates: between 20th May and 31st May 2022.
Individual consultations will be hosted by Kamila Płowiec, Karolina Fijołek-Głowacka and Katarzyna Błasińska – experts and tutors in strategic planning in social organisations.
During the consultations, the experts:
- will get acquainted with the document prepared by the organisation or its outline (strategy / development plan);
- answer questions regarding the method of preparation and content of the document (e.g. directions of the organisation’s development, formulation of strategic and operational goals, etc.).
Each organisation can sign up for one two-hour consultation between 20th and 31st May, 2022.
To sign up for an individual consultation, please select a convenient date and time and then complete the form at: https://bit.ly/AO-regionalny_KONSULTACJE. Please note that applications for individual consultations will be accepted until 18th May.
Detailed information and a link to the meeting will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the form.
Should you have any questions or doubts regarding individual consultations, please contact Katarzyna Krzemińska: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0048 601 477 077
Open consultation within the “May with the Programme”
Date: 27th May, 2022 (Friday)
During the “May with the Programme” your questions related to the organisational call will be answered by members of the Programme team and an expert cooperating with us. The consultation will be in the form of free discussions (no presentations!) moderated by the experts.
- Room 1: Rules of participation in the call, the formal and content-related issues (Katarzyna Zakroczymska, Magdalena Krasowska),
- Room 2: Budget planning and finance (Dorota Głażewska-Ziemilska, Tomasz Kaliński),
- Room 3: Preparation of strategy / development plans (Katarzyna Błasińska),
- Room 4: Communication in strategies (Bogna Mrozowska, Joanna Szymańska).