Do you work in the educational field? Are you engaged in activities dedicated to fighting discrimination and promoting human rights? Will you be interested in a project partnership with a Polish NGO regarding anti-discriminatory activities under the Active Citizens Fund? If so, join a networking meeting on February 11th (Friday) at 11.00 CET.
During the meeting you will:
- have a chance to meet Polish NGOs working in the area of anti-discrimination and human rights, talk with them about their ideas for projects, and maybe find somebody to cooperate with,
- get information about possibilities for international partnerships within the Active Citizens Fund-Regional 2nd call for proposals (open until March 25th, 12.00 (CET).
Our guests will be:
- Joseph Hategekimana – founder and Chief Executive Officer of TERRAM PACIS, a Norwegian CSO specializing in non-formal education for human rights, peace, anti-discrimination and participation,
- Daníel E. Arnarsson – executive director of Samtökin ’78 (National Queer Organisation of Iceland), the biggest queer interest and activism association in Iceland, providing human rights and anti-discrimination education, a.o. education for equality in municipal schools at the Cty of Reykjavík and Hafnarfjörður,
- Monika Kochowicz – campaign advisor from Stopp Hatprat (Stop Hate Speach), an all-Norway social campaign engaging young people against hate speech online, including workshops for youth and teachers, as well as an anti-hate speech youth ambassadors programme.
The meeting will take 1,5 hours and will be run in English on the Zoom platform.
In order to participate in the meeting, please register at https://bit.ly/35EVZfP.
The registration closes at 12:00 CET on the day before the meeting.
We will send the link to the meeting by 17:00 CET on the day before the meeting and two hours before the meeting. If you do not receive a message with a link, please contact Adriana Skutynska at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help filling in the registration form or have questions for us related to this meeting – contact Ewa Stokluska at email@example.com.