The call for microgrants to advance emerging organisations was launched on 1 March, 2023. The deadline for submitting proposals is 8 May, 2023, 12.00 (noon) CET. Organisations eligible are those registered not earlier than on 28 February 2020
Microgrants are funds awarded to less experienced organisations for on-going activities connected with team building and work organisation, recognisability, and cooperating within local communities. The objective behind this call is to provide optimal conditions for the development and proper functioning of emerging organisations and entities which have yet to adopt internal rules and procedures, agree on workplace culture, and find ways to effectively reach out to the recipients of their activities.
General conditions of the call
The total allocation earmarked for this call is EUR 360,000 and comes from Norway Grants.
There is one type of microgrant available:
- minimum grant amount: EUR 10,000
- maximum grant amount: EUR 12,000
- implementation period: 6 to 8 months,
- co-financing: optional,
- for organisations registered not earlier than on 28 February 2020 and not later than on 28 February 2023 (a day before call announcement) whose objectives (as listed in their founding documents) are aligned with at least one of the four outcomes (support areas) of the ACF–Regional Programme (Increased support for human rights, Empowerment of vulnerable groups, Strengthened democratic culture and civic awareness, and Support for civic sector development);
- for organisations who have never been awarded an ACF-Regional or ACF-National grant.
Each proposal must contain four mandatory actions, i.e.
- actions aligned with a given organisation’s resource development and management plans,
- actions aligned with an organisation’s communication and image building plans,
- two actions aimed at external beneficiaries, aligned with at least one Programme support area.
Applications will only be accepted via the Electronic Grant Application and Management System (EGAMS), available at: https://generator.aktywniobywatele-regionalny.org.pl/.
- from 12.00 (noon) CET on 1 March 2023 to 12.00 (noon) CET on 8 May 2023.
Announcement of call results:
- administrative and eligibility evaluation: by 19 May 2023,
- content-related evaluation: by 20 July 2023.
Read the full version of the invitation (EN)
Webinar about the call
An informative webinar about the call will be held on 9 March 2023 (Thursday) from 11:00-13:00.
The call will also be accompanied by an educational series aimed at organisations that want to develop their strategic thinking, build social media presence and successfully work with different audiences. Detailed information will appear soon on the Programme website.
Attachments (in Polish):
01. Guidelines for Applicants and Project Promoters of Active Citizens – Regional Fund. Microgrants. Part 1.
01. Guidelines for Applicants and Project Promoters of Active Citizens – Regional Fund. Microgrants. Part 2.
02. Project Outline Form for microgrants, with Guidelines (pdf)
02. Project Outline Form for microgrants, with Guidelines (docx)
03. Communication plan outline form with guidelines (pdf)
03. Communication plan outline form with guidelines (docx)
04. Instructions for use of EGAMS
05. Project Outline Administrative and Eligibility Evaluation Sheet for microgrants
06. Project Outline Content-related Evaluation Sheet for microgrants
08. Template of promissory note with declaration
10. EGAMS address: https://generator.aktywniobywatele-regionalny.org.pl
12. The Programme Results Framework