Do you work with groups at risk of discriminatory? Are you engaged in organizaing antidicrimination activities? Will you be interested in a project partnership with a Polish NGO regarding such activities under the Active Citizens Fund? If so, join a networking meeting on April 9th (Friday) at 11.00 CET.
Register now at http://bit.ly/3cANTol.
Read more about the Programme HERE.
During the meeting you will:
- have a chance to meet Polish NGOs working in the area of antidiscrimination and withe various vulnerable groups at risk of discriminatory treatment, talk with them about their ideas for projects, and maybe find somebody to cooperate with,
- get information about possibilities for international partnerships within the Active Citizens Fund-Regional 1st call for proposals (open until May 17th, 12.00 (CET).
Our guest presenters will be:
- Ms Nora Mehsen – Writer, speaker and lecturer, senior adviser at the Norwegian Directorate for Children, Youth and Family Affairs (Bufdir – Barne-, ungdoms- og familiedirektoratet);
- Ms Natasha Telson – Advisor in the Equality and Anti-Discrimination Ombud (Likestillings- og diskriminering sombud, LDO) bureau;
LDO is a public institution responsible for ensuring equal treatment and fighting dicrimination on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and age in the Norwegian society. It offers guidance to individuals, employers and organisations in the area of dicrimination prevention and in case of experiencing harassment or discriminatory treatment, monitors whether Norway fulfills its human rights obligations, and runs its own educational activities in the area of equal treatment and non-discrimination.
- Ms Lillian Hjorth – Director of the Menneskerettighetsakademiet (Human Rights Academy) in Oslo;
Menneskerettighetsakademiet is a non-profit foundation working to increase respect for human rights through courses and teaching activities in Norway and abroad. It offers advice and expertise, as well as courses and teaching activities within human rights, democratic citizenship, multicultural understanding and conflict management.
The meeting will take 1,5 hours and will be run in English on the Zoom platform.
In order to participate in the meeting, please register at http://bit.ly/3cANTol.
The registration closes at 12:00 CET on the day before the meeting.
We will send the link to the meeting by 17:00 CET on the day before the meeting and two hours before the meeting. If you do not receive a message with a link, please contact Adriana Skutynska at email@example.com.
If you need help filling in the registration form or have questions for us related to these meetings – contact Ewa Stokluska at firstname.lastname@example.org.